We have learned over the past 8 weeks how resilient our state can be. As a family entertainment center with locations in Peoria and Phoenix Arizona we make every possible effort to ensure the safety of our guests. Before COVID-19 we completed routine cleaning and sanitation, safety checks and increased awareness when our guests are actively engaging in our park. During this closure, due to COVID-19, we have continued to make improvements to all of our parks.
While maintaining social distancing, our staff has been able to continue to work in our parks. We are very fortunate that we have not had to layoff, furlough or release any of our associates. Rush’s president made this impactful decision based on the need of our associates. When asked why he continues to keep staff on hand – “Our associates are one of the largest pillars of this company. We want to protect them against financial burdens, sickness and hardships that this virus has on families”.
Our associates went through our parks top to bottom multiple times to ensure the cleanliness and hygiene. Store manager, Jordan, has been at the park daily following CDC protocols on area gatherings, recommended cleaning/sanitizing products and additional measures to take after our parks are able to open again.
In addition to the cleanliness of our parks, we were able to give the Peoria store a “facelift”. Here are a couple of our updates
- Warrior course restructure: we have made the ground floor more difficult and flow from obstacle to obstacle. Additionally, we have installed SurSafe flooring as an additional safety measure.
- Ice Slide: we have invested in additional sleds and options to have fun down this slide.
- Softplay structure: new chains and additional boards have been added to areas to allow easier access for smaller kids. New and additional bungee cords in our Gravity fall areas as well as additional safety measures.
- Ballshooters: THEY ARE OPERATIONAL AGAIN! We were so sad when we had vandalism done to our indoor ball shooters but are so thankful they are working again!
- Trampoline and dodgeball areas: These areas are by far the most popular areas of the park. We have removed all springs and replaced them with high tension springs, replaced the actual trampolines and have installed new pads!
The Rush Fun Park is still accepting birthday party reservations and events. If you plan to visit our parks once we are able to open again and have more than 15 members joining your group, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for group rates and times.
We are anxiously awaiting the word that we are able to open and kick off our summer! Our one year anniversary in Arizona is coming up, we can’t wait to release the event details and amazing party we have planned!