We are excited to announce that Rush Fun Park – Peoria we will be opening on a limited capacity starting Friday May 15th.
We will be open from 9AM-9PM
Waivers – must be completed before you come to our park. If you already have a waiver on file, please follow the link to update your contact information and participants. https://hq.vendsy.com/signwaiver/144
Child admission: $15.95 for a two hour play session. RUSH FUN PARK socks must be worn and can be purchased new for $2.50.
Adult admission: $5 for non-participants and participating adult admissions. If an adult is participating, RUSH FUN PARK socks must be worn and can be purchased new for $2.50.
Here is some information before you visit our park:
- If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well.
- Currently, government health organizations are recommending people 65 years and older, those who live in a nursing homes or long-term care facilities, and people with underlying medical conditions (particularly if not well controlled) should either remain home or keep their distance from others. Underlying medical conditions include chronic lung disease or moderate to severe asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised, severe obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 40 or higher), diabetes, chronic kidney disease undergoing dialysis, and liver disease.
- Please wear a mask/ face covering throughout your visit if you can safely do so. This is for your own protection and for the protection of other guests and employees in the attraction. Employees will also be wearing masks/ face coverings.
- Wash your hands frequently and practice good hygiene:
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds throughout your visit.
- Use hand sanitizer as an alternative. (Wash them after coughing or sneezing, before eating, after toilet use, and when hands are visibly dirty.)
- When coughing or sneezing, cover your mouth and nose with a flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue into a trash receptacle after use.
- At some attractions, you may be asked to apply hand sanitizer before, during, and/or after the experience.
- We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
- Follow social/physical distancing guidelines carefully, maintaining 6 feet (2 meters) of space from others. Family members and others (a “family unit”) who live in the same household can be closer together. All others should strictly adhere to the physical distancing guidelines. This will apply throughout the attraction including on rides in queue lines, in exhibits, in food and beverage facilities, in show venues and theaters, and in restrooms.
- To facilitate adherence to physical distancing guidelines, attractions may reduce capacity or close some attractions. Please be patient and understanding with these necessary operational changes.